You need a good credit score to start a high-ticket drop shipping business and in this podcast, I talk about why.
- Expensive products over 1k AOV
- Margin is 20-30% so cost is 500-1500 or more average
- First month 10 orders, double each month after that
- When order is placed, it takes 3-5 business days for cash to be deposited into business checking
- You need high limit credit card to be able to place orders with suppliers as they come in so shipping time is fast
- Rewards cards are ideal so you get cash back or miles which can be used tax free however you wish
- If you have bad credit, repair it first, then get started. Or, if you don’t have credit or don’t have a long enough credit history to get a high limit credit card, find a partner who does have good credit and a long credit history who you can go in 50/50 and have an exit plan after first year so you can then start your own store later if you wish to.
Looking to start your own high-ticket drop shipping eCommerce store?
Get my free niches list: https://ecommerceparadise.com/99niches
Free mini-course: https://ecommerceparadise.com/dss
Full step-by-step masterclass: https://ecommerceparadise.com/masterclass
My recommended resources for high-ticket drop shipping: https://ecommerceparadise.com/resources
In today's episode, Top 10 Best Content Marketing Tips for Shopify High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store Owners, I break down how to go about creating a content marketing strategy for your eCommerce business that will help you scale past 7-figures in sales per year.
My recommended resources for High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store Owners: https://ecommerceparadise.com/resources
New to high-ticket drop shipping and want niche ideas? Get my free niches list here: https://ecommerceparadise.com/99niches
Make sure to do these ten things every day to be more productive.
- Get outside in the morning
- Have a healthy breakfast
- Make a list of the most important things to work on
- Drink some coffee
- Take a break when you need to and go for a walk
- Eat healthy food and drink tea for the rest of the day, no more coffee
- Take a mid-day break in nature with animals or wildlife if possible
- Focus on your work 100% - no social media, no distractions
- Learn while you work with audiobooks
- Watch educational videos on YouTube during downtime
Please leave a review on my podcast and share it with your friends: https://ecommerceparadise.com/podcast
I sat down with Celinne Da Costa for a half-hour conversation about her incredible story of travel and how she helps business owners build a brand and tell stories that grow their influence and their bottom line.
Check out her website, blog, and get coaching: https://celinnedacosta.com
I learned so much today at eCommerce Mastery Live Asia and met some amazing people, it was a great experience! In this episode, I'm a little blurry-brained because I've already been talking all day with people, but I try to tell you guys about some of the awesome things I learned from the speakers today.
If you want to get started with high-ticket drop shipping eCommerce, get my free niches list: https://ecommerceparadise.com/99niches
Don't make these mistakes when you first get started with high-ticket drop shipping! It's easy to fall into the trap of superficiality, chasing two rabbits at the same time, and not having attention to detail, but it's so important to do things right. If you don't do things right, you will most likely not start a profitable website, get burnt out, and give up thinking it doesn't work. You have to put in the work to make it happen. Even for veteran high-ticket drop shipping eCommerce business owners like me, it can take up to a month to fully build out and launch a new store. You must be prepared for this and have the right mindset before getting started.
If you need help with understanding niche research, get my free niches list and market research guide: https://ecommerceparadise.com/99niches
If you are interested in my turn-key high-ticket drop shipping eCommerce store package, you can buy it here: https://ecommerceparadise.com/turnkey
What did you learn today? Self education is key to success so make sure to always be learning new things.